i'M siCk!
Sigh.. Actuallynya.. I've been feeling lousy since my trip to Pen*ang last week. Lousy as in.. malas nak buat kerja, and don't know why, but I'm constantly tired.
Rupanya, these are symptoms of flu.
So yes, I'm down with flu. I puked last night at the clinic (and we all know that 'puke' and 'me' just don't gel kan?). Well anyway, I think the doctor wrongly prescribed my medication. Sebab I just couldn't sleep last night. It was just so hot! Despite me putting the aircond at 16 degrees, I was still feeling hot and feverish.
Thank God for mummy dearest who sponged me at 3am and slept next to me the whole night through. Yes, yes.. I memang mengada. But then again, I am always cranky when I'm sick.. hehe.
I'm thinking of taking the day off tomorrow. Today, macam malas nak kerja sebenarnya, but I had an assignment in UP*M at 10.30. Plus, I had lunch and dinner plans with some of my favourite friends from the office - Nya*h, Hun*s, Suz, An*is, Zu*ls, Ni*k and Su*e. Dah lah tu, ada story to submit to boss.
But I'm planning to just take my medicine, kick my shoes (konon) and spend the whole day in bed. Yes, went to the clinic downstairs tadi and he gave me some medicine- including Act*ified.. (Hurray! This means that I am gonna just makan ubat and tidur... hahahah..)
Have many things to blog about, but at the moment, I just want to switch off my laptop and meet my sweethearts for dinner.
Toodles!
Sigh.. Actuallynya.. I've been feeling lousy since my trip to Pen*ang last week. Lousy as in.. malas nak buat kerja, and don't know why, but I'm constantly tired.
Rupanya, these are symptoms of flu.
So yes, I'm down with flu. I puked last night at the clinic (and we all know that 'puke' and 'me' just don't gel kan?). Well anyway, I think the doctor wrongly prescribed my medication. Sebab I just couldn't sleep last night. It was just so hot! Despite me putting the aircond at 16 degrees, I was still feeling hot and feverish.
Thank God for mummy dearest who sponged me at 3am and slept next to me the whole night through. Yes, yes.. I memang mengada. But then again, I am always cranky when I'm sick.. hehe.
I'm thinking of taking the day off tomorrow. Today, macam malas nak kerja sebenarnya, but I had an assignment in UP*M at 10.30. Plus, I had lunch and dinner plans with some of my favourite friends from the office - Nya*h, Hun*s, Suz, An*is, Zu*ls, Ni*k and Su*e. Dah lah tu, ada story to submit to boss.
But I'm planning to just take my medicine, kick my shoes (konon) and spend the whole day in bed. Yes, went to the clinic downstairs tadi and he gave me some medicine- including Act*ified.. (Hurray! This means that I am gonna just makan ubat and tidur... hahahah..)
Have many things to blog about, but at the moment, I just want to switch off my laptop and meet my sweethearts for dinner.
Toodles!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home