Friday, March 17, 2006

naK Lah jUgAk bLOg, kAn?

Kerja berlambak. Story on bullies in schools tak siap-siap. Hmm.. Nak siap camana? Interview pun tak buat lagi. Ah.. tolong lah. It's Friday and I just can't think anymore. Am really looking forward to the weekend..

Oh.. I am fed-up with Y*M. One minute, it's okay, the next minute it'll go kaput. Eish. Penat asyik log-in, log-out. I think macam ni nak give up lah on Y*M! *grrr*

Anyway, did my eyebrows tadi. Still hurt like hell. As always. I don't know how people can go threading every two weeks. Everytime I pi betulkan my eyebrows, I'll sure cry. Eish! (Tapi, buat jugak.. sebab kalau tak buat, berserabai giler!)

Why am I blogging again? Oh.. now I remember. I had a weird morning. Serious! Well.. begini citernya.. I dreamt about one of my so-called candidate hubby this morning. Hmm.. does this mean that he is thinking of me as much as I'm thinking of him?

LiPaS?

And then, bila I came to work today, on my way to the parking lot.. I saw someone's car. And coincidently, masa tu, tengah lagu Elit*e: Manisnya Senyumanmu. Hahaha. Giler. This is what happens when you listen to Malay radio stations in the morning. Ntah apa-apa ntah. Lagi tak betul is my entry. Ada ke kaitan ngan kereta yang I nampak dengan manisnya senyuman siempunya? Hahahhahahaha....

Oh.. lepas tu, after I parked and all, I walked to the lift lah. Bila kat lift tu, tekan butang, and terkejut sekejap. I almost dropped all the stuff I was carrying sebab I saw a dying lipas. The lipas dah terbalik dah.. (thank God).. but it was still moving.. EuWwww! And now, we know that lipas and I are not exactly the best of friends kan? So.. tunggu lift punya lah lama today. I kept looking at the lipas, making sure it doesn't come near me... (of course it can't come near me lah sebab binatang tu memang dah terbalik pun.. but still..)

So tu lah.. my creepy morning..

LuNch/diNnER:

Lunch at Mah*bub with Zul*s. Saw KakYa*ni too. Then went to Guardi*an and bought this watermelon shampoo. Eish. I'm so gullible lah. I know the shampoo brand macam tak begitu sesuai dengan my hair but I still beli jugak sebab it's got this new watermelon flavour. Hahah. I'm nuts, yes.

Can't wait to have dinner with SexAndTheCity babes tonight. And I think I'm gonna get some new lingerie tonight lah. Hmm. Don't know why but tetiba rasa macam nak splurge on new bras. Ok tak? Hmmm..

Oklah. Now nak gi admin office and get some new pens and new notebook. Then, nak cari An*is sebab nak bayar her for the Red*ang holiday. Sigh. Can't wait to go on holiday. I so need to see the beach now..

ps./ Everything's confirmed. I'm going to Pen*ang with a bunch of wacky people next week (Thurs, Fri, Sat and Sun)- boss, KakYa*ni and Je*han. Hahah. I think it's gonna be a good trip. *smile*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home