a NeW LoOK!
Oooh.. The NS*T will have a new look on March 20. I think it's March 20 lah. Well anyway, we had a meeting tadi.. to tell us about the new look. Hmmm.
(This is of a totally different topic altogether but who cares kan?) I think this year is a year for engagements/weddings/to have babies!
It's only March.. but here's what's happening/has happened:
1. Shar*m & Jas*bir got a baby boy - January
2. Nadi*a & Sle*z got a baby girl - February
3. Syu*k & Nin*a are expecting - due: June (I think)
4. Ir*wan & Ed*a are expecting - due: April (I think)
5. Nur*ul and Naz*rin are expecting - due: April/May
6. Suzi*e's getting married - April
7. V*u (my online friend) & Ahm*ad are expecting - due: July
8. Ahm*adHussein got married - February
9. Sab*b got married (in January) and is now expecting - due: Sept/Oct (I think)
10. Arf*ah's expecting - due: April (I think)
11. Rozi*ana (B*T) is expecting - due: April (I think)
12. Est*her is expecting - due: August (I think)
13. Viv*ian is expecting - due: July/August (I think)
14. Yen*wah got engaged - January
.. Ni baru March... hahahahhahahaha......
I'm off tomorrow. Hurrah! Ingatkan nak buat Passport tomorrow.. (cuz mine is expiring in August) tapi tetiba macam malas lah pulak. I'll probably have dinner with Ame*lin and Vic*ky esok.. heheh..
On Saturday, nak tengok this 'adik-adik' movie on RT*M1, 2pm. Tengok.. jangan tak tengok!!
Oooh.. The NS*T will have a new look on March 20. I think it's March 20 lah. Well anyway, we had a meeting tadi.. to tell us about the new look. Hmmm.
(This is of a totally different topic altogether but who cares kan?) I think this year is a year for engagements/weddings/to have babies!
It's only March.. but here's what's happening/has happened:
1. Shar*m & Jas*bir got a baby boy - January
2. Nadi*a & Sle*z got a baby girl - February
3. Syu*k & Nin*a are expecting - due: June (I think)
4. Ir*wan & Ed*a are expecting - due: April (I think)
5. Nur*ul and Naz*rin are expecting - due: April/May
6. Suzi*e's getting married - April
7. V*u (my online friend) & Ahm*ad are expecting - due: July
8. Ahm*adHussein got married - February
9. Sab*b got married (in January) and is now expecting - due: Sept/Oct (I think)
10. Arf*ah's expecting - due: April (I think)
11. Rozi*ana (B*T) is expecting - due: April (I think)
12. Est*her is expecting - due: August (I think)
13. Viv*ian is expecting - due: July/August (I think)
14. Yen*wah got engaged - January
.. Ni baru March... hahahahhahahaha......
I'm off tomorrow. Hurrah! Ingatkan nak buat Passport tomorrow.. (cuz mine is expiring in August) tapi tetiba macam malas lah pulak. I'll probably have dinner with Ame*lin and Vic*ky esok.. heheh..
On Saturday, nak tengok this 'adik-adik' movie on RT*M1, 2pm. Tengok.. jangan tak tengok!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home