Tuesday, March 14, 2006

a NigHt tO rEmEMbEr

It was nice to have dinner (at Bang*sarVillage) with the 'gang' again. So called 'dinner' lah, I mean. By the time Su*z and I got there, Je*han and hubby had left already. The others - Jas*on, Nur*ris, Se*an, An*is, Eilee*n, Ranjeet*ha, Nish*a, De*v and Den*nis - were ready to leave. Nak pi Press*Club. Su*z and I didn't bother following.. entah kenapa. Macam malas.. though it would be nice to see Sham*sul, Rock*y and Kak En*a kat Press*Club... (next time lah).

Well anyways, Su*z and I ended up looking for CDs kat Bang*sarVillage before heading off to Dev*i's for dinner. Dearie (that's my nickname for Monster who's turned good now... heheh) was supposed to join us, tapi he got stuck at work. Hmm. Whatever lah.

So after dinner, I sent Su*z home. But I got excited over the new Bry*anAdams CD that I bought. Best! It's a "live" concert thingy and it's nice because it doesn't have Mr Adams' crappy, soppy stuff like "All For Love", "Please Forgive Me" or "Everything I do (I do it for you)". Instead, it had 'rock-ish' songs like "Heaven" (which is my favourite) , "Summer of 69" and "Can't Stop This Thing We Started". Oh sorry.. I digress. Anyway, instead of heading home, I went 'jalan-jalan' sebab nak dengar the CD. Hahah. So kelakar. I've not done that for quite a while now.. Hmmm..

From Bang*sar, I took the route Swee*tie and I used to take years ago. On to Mu*zium Negara, then turn off to Ist*ana... on to Jalan T*un Razak, then back to Maha*meru and Bang*sar. It's about 20 minutes slow drive, I think.

And it was such a cool ride! Windows down, Mr Adams strumming (rocking) away with his guitar (ooh.. and what husky voice!).. I have to say that it cleared my mind a bit. Somehow, I felt a little lighter. Best! Must do it again one of these nights... heheh..

Anyway, I can't seem to get this song out of my head:

Oh.. thinkin' about all our younger years
There was only you and me
We were young and wild and free
Now nothin' can take you away from me
We've been down that road before
But that's over now
You keep me comin' back for more
Baby you're all that I want
When you're lyin' here in my arms
I'm findin' it hard to believe
We're in heaven
And love is all that I need
And I found it there in your heart
It isn't too hard to see
We're in heaven
Oh.. once in your life you'd find someone
Who will turn your world around
Bring you up when you're feelin' down
Now nothin' could change what you mean to me
Oh there's lots that I could say
But just hold me now
Cause our love will light the way
And baby you're all that I want
When you're lyin' here in my arms
I'm findin' it hard to believe
We're in heaven
And love is all that I need
And I found it there in your heart
It isn't too hard to see
We're in heaven
I've been waitin' for so long
For something to arrive
For love to come along
Now our dreams are comin' true
Through the good times and the bad
I'll be standin' there by you
(Heaven-Bry*anAdams)

Oh.. nak jugak citer. Last Saturday, me, Nyah and Zul*s watched Sut*un2 (the adik-adik movie). All I can say is that I never expected RT*M to show a movie about gays but it did. And it was a good movie too (to me lah!).

And then, we went to M/Valley to watch PersonaNonGrata. Truth be told, I don't even know what the title means.. heheh. Anyway, I thought the movie was okay-okay je lah. But Hans*Isaac was really dishy in the movie.. heheh.

Tu je lah nak citer. Goodnight Malay*sia..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home