oH, inSpiRE mE!
I tengah bosan and of course, I have tonnes of things to do. But of course, here I am, blogging, sebab *sweetie* just texted me something about zodiacs.
Girl.. I think scorpions are intense people. When they fall in love, they fall hard. And then it's so difficult for them to get over their ex.
I know a Scorp (won't name names cuz he's a very popular singer) who took four years (I think) to get over his ex. Of course, mamat ni will go out with all the other girls (and beautiful ones too) but in his heart, he just kept comparing them to his ex. So he kept dumping the girls, one by one.
He's now with a girl who looks quite similar to his ex. Giler kan? When he first told me about the girl, he said: "See.. she's just like (ex's name), kan?".
He's happy now and the relationship is now past one year, I think.. but to me, it's scary lah. Though I think he's cute and all, I wouldn't want to be with a guy who's only with me because I look like his *gasp* ex!
Okay. I'm rambling. But yes, I think Scorpions are weird when it comes to love. Though scorps and I are supposed to be soulmates (I don't know who cooked up the insane theory), I am not sure if I can live with one. Yes, scorps are very passionate people but that's because they're intense. They're jealous people too.. ayo.
Anyway, I'm rambling because I'm sick. I actually threw up masa tengah assgt kat Ist*ana Sri Menan*ti last Friday. So, there goes my lipstick and all.. sigh. Dah lah we all beramah mesra ngan the handsome T.Naquiyudd*in.. (he's so nice, I tell ya.. I have to say, as of Friday, he's officially my favourite royalty!), lepas tu, muka aku pucat semacam. Sigh. What luck!
Okay. Gotta get back to my story. Esok, saya nak pergi bercuti. Woo hoo.. Kepada kenkawan yang terpaksa bekerja.. selamat bertugas, demi bangsa dan negara! *heheh*
ps./ I just got a call from a parent asking about a contest runned by Th*eStar! Eish. I get annoyed when I get calls like that. Or when I get letters addressed to Th*eStar. You see, I have nothing against Th*eStar.. in fact, sometimes, I read that paper too.. tapi when you call the N*ST, jangan lah cari Th*eStar! Eish. It's like common courtesy lah. You don't call up Petr*onas to ask about a She*ll project, kan? Urgh!
I tengah bosan and of course, I have tonnes of things to do. But of course, here I am, blogging, sebab *sweetie* just texted me something about zodiacs.
Girl.. I think scorpions are intense people. When they fall in love, they fall hard. And then it's so difficult for them to get over their ex.
I know a Scorp (won't name names cuz he's a very popular singer) who took four years (I think) to get over his ex. Of course, mamat ni will go out with all the other girls (and beautiful ones too) but in his heart, he just kept comparing them to his ex. So he kept dumping the girls, one by one.
He's now with a girl who looks quite similar to his ex. Giler kan? When he first told me about the girl, he said: "See.. she's just like (ex's name), kan?".
He's happy now and the relationship is now past one year, I think.. but to me, it's scary lah. Though I think he's cute and all, I wouldn't want to be with a guy who's only with me because I look like his *gasp* ex!
Okay. I'm rambling. But yes, I think Scorpions are weird when it comes to love. Though scorps and I are supposed to be soulmates (I don't know who cooked up the insane theory), I am not sure if I can live with one. Yes, scorps are very passionate people but that's because they're intense. They're jealous people too.. ayo.
Anyway, I'm rambling because I'm sick. I actually threw up masa tengah assgt kat Ist*ana Sri Menan*ti last Friday. So, there goes my lipstick and all.. sigh. Dah lah we all beramah mesra ngan the handsome T.Naquiyudd*in.. (he's so nice, I tell ya.. I have to say, as of Friday, he's officially my favourite royalty!), lepas tu, muka aku pucat semacam. Sigh. What luck!
Okay. Gotta get back to my story. Esok, saya nak pergi bercuti. Woo hoo.. Kepada kenkawan yang terpaksa bekerja.. selamat bertugas, demi bangsa dan negara! *heheh*
ps./ I just got a call from a parent asking about a contest runned by Th*eStar! Eish. I get annoyed when I get calls like that. Or when I get letters addressed to Th*eStar. You see, I have nothing against Th*eStar.. in fact, sometimes, I read that paper too.. tapi when you call the N*ST, jangan lah cari Th*eStar! Eish. It's like common courtesy lah. You don't call up Petr*onas to ask about a She*ll project, kan? Urgh!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home