tAk SaBAr!
Se*an called me semalam.. to tell me that he will be seeing me in exactly one week. Yes, ladies and gentlemen.. in an exactly one week, I will be lazing around in exotic Ter*engganu. (Ya Tuhan.. Ter*engganu ni, exotic ke...? Hahah)
Well anyway, I just can't wait to go on holiday. Can't wait to sit by the beach, listening to the waves and reading some good books. Ooh.. and also flirting lah. Can't wait to flirt with some gorgeous surfers and scuba divers! (Ya, right!)
Ooooh... but guess what? I'm all tanned already. Sep*ang was so hot last Sunday that I got burnt! Sigh. Belum pergi bercuti dah kena sun-burn. How to explain that one?
Hmmmm..
By the way, thanks to some friends (I love you, peeps!), my story on bully pun siap. And I kinda like the cover (thanks Ni*k, Par*i and E*m. Love you guys..).. heheh.. Baru I realise that many of us out there pernah kena bully.
Looking back, I pun kena bully jugak. Emotional bullying - back in my uni days when my Ma*lay friends refused to talk to me. I was a social outcast. And that hurt. Sebab as a teenager, you want to be accepted.
Bullying comes in many forms. Some are physical, but there are also mental and emotional bullying. And I was emotionally bullied! Yes, BULLIED!
And this is for my cute Chinese friend:
A sweet friend told me yesterday that whenever she looked at the two of us, she would be reminded of 'EachOther', the tv series on TV3 that is aired every Saturday. (Or was it the other way round? Bila dia tengok 'EachOther', dia teringat kita? Hmmm..)
Oooh... cool kan? Heheh. Of course, Frankie (Cher*ylSamad) is wackier lah. Plus, she's cuter.. hahah.. Tu sebab even Ji*en has the hots for her.
Ok.. I'm digressing, as always. Hahah. But yes sweetie, I think when we're together, you and me are just like Che*ryl and Al*vin... *perasannya..*
Itu lah cerita saya buat hari ini. Sehingga bertemu lagi di lain masa, majulah industri suratkhabar untuk negara!
Se*an called me semalam.. to tell me that he will be seeing me in exactly one week. Yes, ladies and gentlemen.. in an exactly one week, I will be lazing around in exotic Ter*engganu. (Ya Tuhan.. Ter*engganu ni, exotic ke...? Hahah)
Well anyway, I just can't wait to go on holiday. Can't wait to sit by the beach, listening to the waves and reading some good books. Ooh.. and also flirting lah. Can't wait to flirt with some gorgeous surfers and scuba divers! (Ya, right!)
Ooooh... but guess what? I'm all tanned already. Sep*ang was so hot last Sunday that I got burnt! Sigh. Belum pergi bercuti dah kena sun-burn. How to explain that one?
Hmmmm..
By the way, thanks to some friends (I love you, peeps!), my story on bully pun siap. And I kinda like the cover (thanks Ni*k, Par*i and E*m. Love you guys..).. heheh.. Baru I realise that many of us out there pernah kena bully.
Looking back, I pun kena bully jugak. Emotional bullying - back in my uni days when my Ma*lay friends refused to talk to me. I was a social outcast. And that hurt. Sebab as a teenager, you want to be accepted.
Bullying comes in many forms. Some are physical, but there are also mental and emotional bullying. And I was emotionally bullied! Yes, BULLIED!
And this is for my cute Chinese friend:
A sweet friend told me yesterday that whenever she looked at the two of us, she would be reminded of 'EachOther', the tv series on TV3 that is aired every Saturday. (Or was it the other way round? Bila dia tengok 'EachOther', dia teringat kita? Hmmm..)
Oooh... cool kan? Heheh. Of course, Frankie (Cher*ylSamad) is wackier lah. Plus, she's cuter.. hahah.. Tu sebab even Ji*en has the hots for her.
Ok.. I'm digressing, as always. Hahah. But yes sweetie, I think when we're together, you and me are just like Che*ryl and Al*vin... *perasannya..*
Itu lah cerita saya buat hari ini. Sehingga bertemu lagi di lain masa, majulah industri suratkhabar untuk negara!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home