Friday, April 28, 2006

it's time for me to move on..

Everything's confirmed now. I've been transfered to Ser*emban and I'm starting work on May 15th.

It's gonna be a big move for me, because I'm finally leaving the nest. Yes, I'm planning to rent a house in Ser*emban and start life new there. Hmmm.

In all honesty, I've been thinking about leaving Balai*Berita since February. Ntah lah. I think I need to do something different, set new goals (and try to achieve them) and look for new experience.

Kuala Lumpur (and Balai*Berita in particular) hold too many memories. They're all lumped in a huge box and, sebenarnya, the box is getting too heavy for me. Too many heartaches and too many painful memories that just won't go away. I've reached this stage where all I want to do is just drop the heavy box and move on. Sigh..

Hmm.. but, here are some of my fav people at the office whom I will so miss:
1. Ra*j - who accompanies me at night when I work till late
2. Par*i - who gives me chocolates all the time
3. Fr*ed - who loves playing with my stress ball
4. Suz*ana, Suz*ie, Su*mi and Je*han - who keep me entertained (yes, I will miss the bitchings too!)
5. Zul*s and Su*shma - my breakfast/lunch/tea (and sometimes 'dinner') partners
6. An*is and Sua*t Ling - who feed me with gossips from time to time
7. Ju*les - who lets me read (and comment) on her stories before it gets published
8. Jose*ph - who loves to knock my chair everytime he passes by
9. Patr*ick - who calls me 'gorgeous' everytime he sees me
10. Sue*Dalip - who comes and 'kacau' me every now and then
11. Chel*vy - who keeps me informed about the people I care about
12. Sy*ed - my cute boss (enuff said.. hehe)
13. Sub*hadra - the noisy fella who sends me on cool assignments (eg: interview anuar*zain, mnasir, etc..)
14. Fae*zah - my boss who loves me unconditionally
15. Em - my 'bahasa kedah' partner
16. Abe 'Mere, Al*ang and Dev - who flirt with me 'unconditionally' (heheh)
17. Rid*zwan - whom I turn to when I encounter computer/techie-related problems
18. Ka*k Shida, Ra*fiz, Ka*k Juli and Ak*ma - who always help me with my claims/travel arrangements/questions about the company or bosses
19. Nor*man - who bullies me from time to time
20. Fai*zul, Ir*wan, Naj - my 'handsome' tea partners

Nyah, you've proven time and time again that distance (and new offices) can't keep us apart. Now it's time that I prove to you too that our friendship is just so strong that nothing can keep us apart. I love you too much! (heheh)

Sher*idan, I cannot go on with my life always trying to prove you wrong (heheh). But this time I will cuz I owe it to myself too.. Thanks for all the advice. Thanks for listening to me walaupun you selalu dah mengantuk (and ready for bed) when I call. Rest assured, I WILL continue bugging you.. heheh.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hua, my name tarak... and I cant see u evertime i lepak there anymore?? teruk nie...

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home