OooOhh.. nice!
The Red*ang trip was awesome. I swam (in the swimming pool of course), took little naps under those cute huts by the beach (while being serenaded by the sounds of the waves) and I even went snorkelling (though I had to hold An*is' and Se*an's hands throughout whenever I went underwater simply sebab I takut air -- don't ask me why, but I'm just so afraid of the ocean. I think I'm sea-phobic - is there such a term?)
Well, anyway, I had soooo much fun! Those two people were really fun to be with. We even slept under the stars -- we spread the blanket by the beach, lie down and look at the stars. I even saw a shooting star! (An*is saw two, ok?!)
Lepas tu, Se*an went to buy ice creams.. Oooh.. ice creams, by the beach, looking at the stars.. awesome kan?
So yes, it was a good trip. Plus, we met this cute adik-adik.. His name is Harr*iths and he's hillarious! A riot, really (especially if you hear him speak in English! Hahahha). Dia lah yang brief we all when we got there, dia lah swimming instructor, dance instructor, and even the emcee for the night activities! Hahaha..
Now I'm back at work (urgh!). Oh well.. and I'm soooo tanned now that I can easily pass off as Indian, I think! Hahah.
Here's some of the pictures I took.. Korang semua, drool je lah ye.. hehe..
The weather was warm and nice. And I slept on one of those seats after lunch.. just before I gi snorkelling..
View from the balcony. Awesome, kan? I am sooo a beach person - although I'm petrified of the sea.. heheh.
ps./ Sayang, I was thinking about you the whole time I was there.. imagining what we would be doing if you were with me.. hahah. I miss you.. if only you knew how much!
The Red*ang trip was awesome. I swam (in the swimming pool of course), took little naps under those cute huts by the beach (while being serenaded by the sounds of the waves) and I even went snorkelling (though I had to hold An*is' and Se*an's hands throughout whenever I went underwater simply sebab I takut air -- don't ask me why, but I'm just so afraid of the ocean. I think I'm sea-phobic - is there such a term?)
Well, anyway, I had soooo much fun! Those two people were really fun to be with. We even slept under the stars -- we spread the blanket by the beach, lie down and look at the stars. I even saw a shooting star! (An*is saw two, ok?!)
Lepas tu, Se*an went to buy ice creams.. Oooh.. ice creams, by the beach, looking at the stars.. awesome kan?
So yes, it was a good trip. Plus, we met this cute adik-adik.. His name is Harr*iths and he's hillarious! A riot, really (especially if you hear him speak in English! Hahahha). Dia lah yang brief we all when we got there, dia lah swimming instructor, dance instructor, and even the emcee for the night activities! Hahaha..
Now I'm back at work (urgh!). Oh well.. and I'm soooo tanned now that I can easily pass off as Indian, I think! Hahah.
Here's some of the pictures I took.. Korang semua, drool je lah ye.. hehe..
The weather was warm and nice. And I slept on one of those seats after lunch.. just before I gi snorkelling..
View from the balcony. Awesome, kan? I am sooo a beach person - although I'm petrified of the sea.. heheh.ps./ Sayang, I was thinking about you the whole time I was there.. imagining what we would be doing if you were with me.. hahah. I miss you.. if only you knew how much!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home